Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

1 m ago

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

1 m ago

You don’t even want to know. It’s the stupidest decision Comcast / xfinity has ever made.

also... xfinity, I beg to ask... I have checked my time stamp on a desktop, why when I check on my mobile browser via the horrible direct connect website (Using safari), is my time stamp on incoming emails off!! Things I received at approximately 9 AM are time stamped with 1 PM!! What are you actually doing??

I will 

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Continue To Inform you of these incapabilities until you fix all these problems, or reinstate the connect app, which is the obvious choice.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Why the hell did they get rid of our app?  It is difficult to manage email from the website.  If they are taking away the app, then our bill should be lower! 

Official Employee

• 

161 Messages

Good morning @TNLisa1975 and thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know your frustrations with this change.

Rest assured that you can continue to easily access your Comcast email from your mobile device. Here are two options.

• Use the Xfinity Connect web portal at https://comca.st/2QHY3MX. This site is optimized for your mobile device – and you can bookmark it for easy access from your home screen!
  • Or you can access your email using a third-party email client, like Outlook, Thunderbird, or the Mail apps native to your iPhone or Android device. These email clients include extra benefits like the ability to add attachments and access your phone contacts. Get step-by-step instructions.
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I figured out how to get my email, but I'm not happy about it.  It is quite a hassle. There are too many steps to accomplish  something that was just one click away with the app.  It even looks unattractive.  I don't understand why you changed.  I am glad I found this place that I can at least document my very real displeasure with this change.     

Visitor

• 

1 Message

25 d ago

I’m more confused about my email. I have all of my cancer drs and appointments on there. 
why on earth would you switch the email on us after all these years. I’m not happy about this at all. 

Official Employee

• 

176 Messages

I absolutely understand needing to have access to your emails! I keep a lot of important information similar to yours as well. You can still access your email by logging in at https://comca.st/3dO0zKl or by setting up a 3rd party email client. This link will provide you with the directions on how to set that up: https://comca.st/2QRomA8. Please let me know if you are unable to view the emails via the website and I would be more than happy to look into it further. We truly appreciate your business and I am deeply sorry for any frustration the sunsetting of our Connect app has caused.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I do receive my email on my iphone from a 3rd party email client now, however it does not sync with my Comcast website email. I don't have time to go through my email on my phone and then go through it again on the website. The hundreds of emails I deleted on my phone all week are all still there when I log in on your website. Why does it not sync? It seems odd that when you guys are pushing cellular service, too, that you would do away with the phone app for your email service. Very frustrating...

Again

Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

@user_89f5e4 

Did you set that email app as IMAP? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Ok, so I followed the instructions to bookmark the site and saved it to my Home Screen in my iPhone. It’s very easy to access your email once you do that. The issue I am having is there is no little red notification showing on the icon to let you know when you get a new email. I have chatted with Comcast twice in the last 2 weeks and they told me both times that I will be notified shortly when they have repaired the app? Anyone else have this issue?? 

New to the Community?

Start Here