U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Sep 19, 2021 3:37 PM

Closed

E mail app

@XfinityMartinB not having a replacement email app from Comcast is unacceptable.  All of us who rely on email in this day and age need an app to help us manage our emails.  And we need them on the go, like every other email service has. Comcast please fix this now!!!  

This post was created from this reply on different post
Again

Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

1 y ago

@user_ad6611 You can use any email app you want and there are a lot of free ones that are good out there.  Check your app store for one[s] that you might want to use.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@Again  IF that is the case, please name 2 or 3...

Again

Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

@user_ad6611 You'll need to do your own search and they all should work with Xfinity Connect.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

you shoudn't really answer my post asking for a replacement for comcast email, saying there are plenty, if you can' t name even one.. that 's lame.. and does not even remotely solve the problem.  you have an expert status too? 

Again

Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

@user_ad6611 It isn't my responsibility to point you to an email app that will satisfy your needs.  FWIW, I can name quite a few of them and use one myself.  However, my preferences are not your preferences or needs.  MY responsibility here DID answer your initial question.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here