How do I download contacts to my new tablet ?  On the Xfinity app

Lou

Responses

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

If you have them stored on a Cloud service, import them from there to your tablet.  If not saved, then you'll have to save/export them to a file and somehow get that file to your tablet to import.

Are you talking about phone contacts or email contacts?  What apps are you needing the contacts for?  What is the make/model of your tablet?

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

How are you accessing Xfinity mail, web page or Xfinity Connect app?  Does your Galaxy have its own 'Contacts' folder/file/app?

louinma

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

2 y ago

I've downloaded my Windows email contacts to a file and emailed to myself and have the Excel file on my tablet.  I'm trying to now get those Contacts to my Xfinity mail on my new Galaxy Tab A.

Thanks,

Lou

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Have you looked at your Galaxy Tab's User Manual?

e.g.

Manage contacts
You can import or export contacts, as well as link multiple contacts into one contact
entry.
Import contacts
Your device can import contacts from an installed memory card (not included).
1. From Contacts, tap Menu > Manage contacts.
2. Tap Import/Export contacts.
3. Tap Import and follow the prompts.

Once you have your contacts file loaded on your Galaxy, does Xfinity Connect give you the option for Contacts: Xfinity or Galaxy?  My iPad's Xfinity Connect app (although it might handle contacts differently) lets me select Contacts: Xfinity or iPad.  Maybe you need to go on the MyXfinity web site for web mail and import your contacts file there for the Connect app to get them.  Open Web Mail and go to Address Book, expand My address books, click on the three bars and select Import.  Following that will allow you different options to import an address book/contacts including from a file.

louinma

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

2 y ago

I'm using Xfinity connect.

Lou

louinma

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

2 y ago

I went to my Xfinity web site and was able to import my Windows 10 Address book.

The issue is how can I get my Tablet Xfinity Connect to "sync" with Xfinity mail ?

Thanks for your help so far,

Lou

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Maybe there's someone else out there that has a similar tablet and can share their Xfinity Connect install and setup experience.  Or, maybe a Comcast Agent will jump in here and assist.

louinma

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

2 y ago

Thanks Joe !!

louinma

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

2 y ago

It works !!!!

Some time over night my Xfinity contacts were updated to mt Tablet.

Thanks for all your help,

Lou 

New to the Community?

Start Here