diva9995's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Apr 22, 2021 3:50 PM

connect.xfinity.com display assistance

I am using this since the app is no longer available.  When I log in, I can't change my display to see a preview of the email and when I compose a message, the pop up window is so large that I can't see what I am composing.  I have tried to change the font, size, zoom, etc., settings on my iphone but nothing works.  Thank you!

Responses

ComcastBillie

Official Employee

• 

173 Messages

20 d ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity forums! I can definitely understand the frustration if you aren't able to see what you are typing. Have you thought about trying to set up your Xfinity email with a third party email client? It's a great alternative to our Xfinity Connect app. You can find the directions on how to set that up by clicking this link: https://comca.st/3dPiSyI. Please let me know if this helps! If you would prefer to use the website I'm happy to look into this further for you to see if we can help resolve it. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@ComcastBillie

I would like an actual app to check email like we had before.  We pay a lot of money just to be left with nothing.  I've been a long time customer and am considering taking my business elsewhere.  What company actually WANTS people to go somewhere else?  So disappointed. 

Official Employee

• 

173 Messages

While we no longer offer the Connect app you are able to set up your Xfinity email to be used with a third party app such as Outlook. We made the decision to sunset our connect app to simplify our app ecosystem since our email is supported by the third party email clients. If you need assistance setting up one of the third party apps that support our email I'm happy to help walk you through that.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

FWIW, you can use any email app found in the app store that corresponds to your phone.  There are lots of free ones and you might want to try out several to find the best fit for your needs.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New to the Community?

Start Here