npd424's profile

Contributor

• 

139 Messages

Fri, Jun 18, 2021 1:15 PM

connect

Not that it will do any good, but I am also asking for an app on my iPhone to connect to my email with Comcast. I have one for Gmail, MS, and Apple so why is Comcast not following along. 

By the amount of disgruntled customers who pay your salary, you would think you should give this some consideration.

To bookmark Safari takes forever to connect to Comcast mail. Using the group icon to find Comcast is awkward at best.

Pease tell me why all other mail carriers have a mobile app except you, at Comcast?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

26.1K Messages

1 m ago

You should be able to add your Comcast email to your Gmail app.  However, you can use any app to get your comcast.net email.

npd424

Contributor

• 

139 Messages

1 m ago

I guess some more skilled could achieve this.

I seem to have a lot of company. Why is Comcast the only email carrier with no app for access on the home screen as it use to.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

11 d ago

Once again I vote for restoring the app to get Comcast email like Microsoft and Google and all others I don’t understand why only Comcast does not have this app do you have to use all work around which is a regression.  Just a vote!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

11 d ago

The lack of official information from Xfinity for a potential future release of an app is the crux of the issue here. I have not disturbed any community guidelines but I am also not interested in response or conjecture from other sources other than Xfinity. 

New to the Community?

Start Here