U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Feb 9, 2022 1:40 AM

Closed

Connect App

It's been a long time since the Connect app was retired!!! This is really awful that it was it wasn't replaced!! I've paid thousands of dollars and this HUGE company won't create an email app.  I used to get notifications when I had an unread email.  Now I never know if I have an email.  I also have a landline thru Xfinity and used to be able to see if a call was received when I wasn't home and could check my voice mail too. Xfinity is not customer focused at all. If i wasn't do tied to my email address in Comcast I would switch to Gmail. 

Official Employee

• 

342 Messages

6 m ago

Hello @user_936b2d! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum! I'm sorry to hear that you miss the Connect App but no worries please check out this link on how to still receive those same services in other portals: https://comca.st/3GL4KC3

Please let me know if that helps. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityChelseaB​ I have been accessing my email the way you suggested but I cannot get a notification when new emails arrive.  after the money I pay for Xfinity  you should have an email app. I will try the voicemail suggestion. 

Official Employee

• 

342 Messages

@user_936b2d, You can use the Xfinity Connect web portal at https://comca.st/3BhgwTu. This site is optimized for your mobile device – and you can bookmark it for easy access from your home screen! I'm glad you were able to access your email and please do try the voicemail set up so you can make sure you can use your services. Please let me know if you run into any more concerns along the way, I'm always happy to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Voice mail setup did work. Thanks. Still want a way to get notified when I get a new email.  No way to do that. Any suggestions? I have the link to the email Google page set up on my home android screen. 

Official Employee

• 

357 Messages

@user_936b2d that is a great question and at this time the only suggestion would be to have the emails forwarded to another email client to get the notifications. As we continue to make updates to the site and develop the email app this feedback will be used to make sure that you get exactly what you are looking for. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here