J

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, March 24th, 2021 12:51 AM

Closed

Connect app

Please do not get ride of this app it is so much easier to email thru. I have actually tried emailing on the site and it doesn’t work all that well. I use this connect app all the time as do many please do not discontinue this. It it way easier to check mail send emails with out having to get on the web page, many companies have apps like this too like yahoo gmail and many others I don’t see why you would get rid of an email app please leave this alone trust I’ll be calling in when this ends to complain, we don’t even have stream to go anymore we have to be on our own WiFi what’s this about dish you can go anywhere so to the board member who thinks this is a good idea you should be fired terrible idea at least let it available for those who have X1 I herby petition this plan that doesn’t have a replacement and requires us to go on the web which is very inconvenient for us all oh I will be requesting lower rates since it’s at my inconvenience and many others too how about removing the web connect page or your entire page doesn’t makes sense to do that and it doesn’t make sense to remove this connect app either 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Retiring Xfinity Connect app

Again

Expert

• 

28.4K Messages

2 years ago

You should be able to use any email app you like to fetch your comcast.net email.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here