LCWATER's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 11:00 AM

Complaint about Xfinity doing Away With the Texting Feature March 2020

Xfinity is not customer user friendly at all. They never ask first.  I use the texting feature faithfully.  I was actually one of the people years ago requesting it because people kept texting my landline and I wasn't getting any notifications, nor were they getting any error messages.  This feature is one of the reasons why I was telling people about Xfinity.  I said even though their services are high, the texting feature along with getting a voice transcript is what I used the most.  I really need this feature.

Responses

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I totally agree. The texting feature has really saved my bacon on numerous occasions where nothing else was going to get the job done. It's a shame that they are being so high-handed and without even an explanation.

eggted

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 y ago

I called 215-286-1700, Comcast corporate office and complained about losing the texting feature. He said if they hear from enough people, they might opt to reverse their  decision.

LCWATER

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you. I kept sending via their website. Contacted them via Facebook, Twitter, and phone and was told it didn't matter how many contacted them; the texting usage wasn't high enough for them to maintain. Calling that number you provided now. Thanks again.

New to the Community?

Start Here