skdeb's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 7:00 AM

Cannot send email it goes to draft

Just started this week.  I cannot forward an email, reply to one, or just initiate one. This is happening 100% of the time

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

2 m ago

Hi everyone. We're here to help! Just to confirm, are you all using our Connect app to send emails? Otherwise, you may be using a 3rd party client such a Mac Mail, Outlook, Windows Live, etc. Have you confirmed this is occurring when sending email through our website here: https://comca.st/3ri70Jq?

(edited)

This comment was created from this reply
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

It's happening to my wife after moving the cell phones to comcast. 

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

Hi everyone. We're here to help! Just to confirm, are you all using our Connect app to send email? Otherwise you may be using a 3rd partty client such a Mac Mail, Outlook, Windows Live, etc. Have you confirmed this is occuring when sending email through our website here: https://comca.st/3ri70Jq? 

(edited)

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I’m having the same issue

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Are you doing away with email app on iPhone? Why are the emails going to the drafts folder?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

We all are having this issue want to know why 🤔 xfinity reminding us they are removing the connect app here’s a thought their internet team and board members are doing this they are changing encoding encryptions for this error to happen funny it didn’t do this till they put an expiration date on it better yet they want us all to complain about it so this gives them the approval to get rid of it, to xfinity remove your web page site, remove all your server’s what are you left with? Well this is how we feel about losing this app its way easier to access emails, save them and send them with this app far better than going through 3 sites just to get to emails oh well you say bookmark it well guess what still have to sign into it and most times takes longer this way they just going onto the app now yous just had a deal for me so make a deal with me keep the connect app at least even for X1 users or for unlimited users and get this app working right again as it was before this reminder notification time perhaps even better

•merge all these apps to an all in one app where we can see our accounts, control our WiFi modems,emails,voice controls think about it no wait we know what happens when that happens just do it this way 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

It’s happening to me also. After talking to numerous Xfinity tech people, top man told me it’s not Xfinity’s fault, it’s Apple’s fault. 

New to the Community?

Start Here