user_28075b's profile

10 Messages

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 12:10 AM

Forum- customer support and resolution-Comcast/Xfinity/ACP/Internet Essentials

At one point I was frustrated, that changed quickly. Most often times forums are filled with complaints and I wanted to acknowledge several individuals that were not only prompt at resolving my concerns but more importantly genuine, and compassionate. The Office of Tom Karinshak and their team I give 5⭐️ to Joabert V. , Laica B. and Paul J. This was back in August 2023 when my account was having issues and had a disconnect. Recognize John G. Chat support. Comcast was outstanding today, 👏 Autumn H [Edited: "Personal Information"] made sure to have all the information, uploading information to switch to Internet Essentials and instead of transferring me to Internet Essentials she communicated with them my concerns so I wouldn't have to repeat myself. Not only that I was able to reach out through email afterwards to her directly which gave me a peace of mind. GREAT JOB! That is an experience everyone should have the opportunity to reflect upon. Thank you for all the support from start to finish. You rock. 

Expert

• 

102.9K Messages

5 months ago

Moved here to the Xfinity Compliments section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here