A

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 5:20 PM

Xfi gateway offline (xfinity app) but WiFi working

Just upgraded to the new white tower router/modem and now on the xfinity app (iOS) the Xfi gateway is offline, but the WiFi works fine, 

On the website it says online, but the app it says offline, I’ve signed out, signed in,

cleared safari cookies and cache, deleted the app signed in, tried 3 different devices did the exact same thing still shows offline, I’ve restarted the modem, called xfinity customer service and still nothing!! I can’t setup my new Xfi pod because of this and it’s been going on for about 2 weeks now. Xfinity make this work please!! 

Official Employee

• 

671 Messages

1 m ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! I would be more than happy to see how we can help you with getting your pods online. I know I loved the difference they made in my home to provide coverage to areas out of range of the modem. Please send us a direct message to "Xfinity Support" with your full name and address. 

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

New to the Community?

Start Here