Jpgpro1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 14, 2020 8:00 AM

Xfi Advanced Security - IP Reputation

I’ve been receiving these messages since August for only one of my two laptops I use at home. I have the most up to date software and recently went on vacation and have both laptops turned off but, received the IP reputation threat alert 12/14 today which Xfi states it blocked 7 threats all of which are coming from Russia, China, and another country on the same laptop it’s been alerting on. But, for this instance to be alerting on a turned off Laptop would mean the Xfi Advanced Security is reporting False alerts to make it seem like it’s doing something.

I also have other high end security tools I use at my home to help protect my home environment and devices so I would think these Alerts are fake. I have no open ports or port forwarding happening in my environment.

I pay for 1gig speed and receive only 12Mbs to 16MBs speed most the time I’m on team, Webex meetings etc., I’m waiting for AT&T to finish laying down their network to change service sincne Cfinity is way to expensive for the fake service it provides.

I have a MBs recorder to provide a regular 24 hour report. My internet is rarely above 300MBs and that’s if I’m watching TV. When on my laptops it’s never above 100MBs.

Responses

No Responses!

New to the Community?

Start Here