U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 6:32 AM

Downtime not showing in Xfinity App

I was hoping to use the Downtime scheduler to set limits on my kid's devices, but the Downtime settings are not showing on the app for the profile. I only have activity settings available. All of the information I can find in the support documentation says to use Downtime to create a schedule and I cannot find anything to indicate it is no longer available. Any help is appreciated.

EG

Expert

• 

96.9K Messages

2 months ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

3.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_aea0c5! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums for support with this issue.

Only the primary account profile will be able to make a downtime schedule. If you haven't already, check the user level of the username you are using to log in with. 
Let us know if that helps or if we need to take a closer look into this for you. :) 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityTambrey​ This did not work. I have two main Xfinity accounts and verified one is the primary account profile. When I changed users in the Xfinity app to the primary account, it still does NOT show the downtime scheduler.

XfinityChe

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

Thanks for letting us know @user_aea0c5. I'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you. Please send a direct message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the "Direct Messaging" chat icon in the top right corner of the page, then click on the pen and pad icon and enter "Xfinity Support" in the "To" section of the chat. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here