U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 1:06 AM

Cannot sign in to app or website

I am unable to login to the Xfinity app. It says select the account to login, but there is nothing to select. on pressing the continue button nothing happens. See below
On the website - I can login but as soon as a go to any account related page like bill payment - it throws an error. See below

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

6 m ago

@user_ce6376

Hey there, thank you so much for reaching out today for assistance with your online account and XFINITY app concerns. We certainly want to make sure this gets corrected so you can access and manage your account. I will be replying back to your Direct Message for further assistance! 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityMary I am experiencing the same exact issue.  Can you please contact me as well?

Official Employee

• 

365 Messages

Hello, @user_5e484a! Thank you for connecting with us here! I apologize for the issues you are experiencing with online and app access. We are happy to help! Please send us a Direct Message with your name and service address. We look forward to your DM.

Send us a direct message.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here