U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 15, 2021 1:52 AM

Blacklisting/Whitelisting

How do I enable/disable access to specific sites during specific times of the day?  I read that I can no longer access the advanced configurations in the modem with the new xfi modem and that I need to use the app.  I only see active timelimits.  

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

86.5K Messages

21 d ago

Moved here to the proper help section.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

21 d ago

Technician #7218 was dispatched to my house in April 15th, between 10-12. No one ever showed up. I say in my living room with front door wide open, NO SHOW! Tech claimed he tried to call me, No Such Thing! I have proof he lied because cameras can capture a tech coming to my door if he had showed up. He lied about calling me because every call detail is on my phone. No missed calls from anyone today. So what’s the solution for lying techs??? Because obviously you all are not doing enough to satisfy your customers that are supposed to be valued🤨

Official Employee

• 

139 Messages

Greetings, @user_fa0242! This is definitely not the type of experience we want our customers to have. I would love to help turn this around for you. Could you send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, and I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here