Mon, May 17, 2021 5:52 AM
I would like to upgrade my current box to a XG1v4 or other available 4k hardware - thanks!
1 m ago
Silver Problem Solver
The easiest may be to go to your local Comcast store. You can also try calling and seeing if you can get one shipped to you.
Welcome to our Xfinity Forums page. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to reach out! We would be more than happy to help you with upgrading your equipment. As a customer myself, I recently made the switch to a 4K box as well. Please start by sending us a Peer to Peer message. I will leave those directions below!
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message