J

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Sep 7, 2021 8:40 PM

XG1V4 Box

Hi, I would like to have an XG1V4 box shipped to me. I currently have the HD DVR box.

Responses

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

12 d ago

Has  anyone gotten a response when following the steps to get a 4K DVR (XG1V4) set top box? I sent a private message to Comcast support a few days ago and haven’t gotten a response back yet. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled 4K DVR Box

Official Employee

• 

160 Messages

12 d ago

Thank you for creating a post! As a heads up, unsolicited direct messages are a community guideline violation. Please, refrain from doing so in the future, thank you. Do you currently have a 4K TV or are you planning on getting one in the near future?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityTony
Thanks for your response. I currently have a 4K TV installed and the XG1 HD DVR box connected now via 4K capable HDMI cables.

Official Employee

• 

228 Messages

Great. Let's pull up the account and send one out. Send a direct message with your name and address. 

Make sure you are signed in.

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here