RickJ1958's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Dec 13, 2021 4:13 AM

What is the process for getting a 4k box?

Hi, just upgraded to 4k, my main box and smaller satellite box don’t support 4k.  How do I exchange them for boxes that support 4k?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

5 m ago

Hello there @RickJ1958! Getting a new TV is always fun and I am glad you are looking to take advantage of our 4k Content! The easiest way to get a 4k compatible box would be to swap out your current equipment at an Xfinity service center! Then can exchange your current equipment for a box that will get you access to the 4k content! You can find all your local stores here https://comca.st/3GBFXk0? and even set up an appointment to make your trip even faster! 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 m ago

Thanks for the quick response. 

Official Employee

• 

605 Messages

You're welcome. Thank you for reaching out to the Community Forum for support with your 4K box inquiry. We are glad we were able to answer your question. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here