U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 2, 2022 5:21 PM

Pause and rewind

My x1 box just stopped pausing live TV and will not allow me to rewind live TV. Cannot find a solution to this problem

Official Employee

• 

228 Messages

5 m ago

Hello @user_cf10b1, thank you for being a part of the Comcast family and for taking the time to reach out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having concerns with your X1 Cable box with the pause and rewind feature. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps for a resolution? Just a friendly reminder, if you are ever experiencing issues with your equipment/services, you can troubleshoot your devices by downloading the XFINITY My Account app. You can also manage your account and appointments with the XFINITY My Account app or web link https://comca.st/3FYy8oW. I really love this app, I use it all the time when I have concerns with my services. The other day my services were acting up, once I ran a few troubleshooting steps I got my Cable working properly before it was a bit sluggish. I highly recommend using this app whenever needed. I love that Comcast does an amazing job of making it easy for you to manage your account and services online. 

mike_Z

Contributor

• 

54 Messages

5 m ago

Installing an app on your phone does not sound like a valid fix for your problem but rather more self-service.

Official Employee

• 

228 Messages

Hello @mike_Z, I have responded to your private message please continue to respond to that one as it is private. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here