singerdf's profile

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Thu, Jun 17, 2021 10:14 PM

Intermittent Frozen TV and Loss of Internet

The last 6 weeks have been infuriating.  Our internet goes in and out.  Lots of rebooting the modem.  Replaced the modem.  Add to that new 4K X1 box leading to frozen screen and 3 dots across the TV and no resolution except to unplug or send aa fresh signal.  3 techs later and no better.

I no longer no what to do.  I am so frustrated.  I love my service when it works.  Not so much right now, let alone the cost

Agent was supposed to schedule another tech to come out and ended the call with no date.  Time to bring tech support back home and hire more agents.

Please help,

Debbie

Responses

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @singerdf, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your internet connection issues. These days everything is so interconnected and reliant on your internet, so I can only imagine your frustrations with this. I have your back and will help you until we find a solution one way or another. I'm sorry to hear on top of all that you had that experience where you were left wondering if a tech visit was set up or not. We can work on that as well and make sure this is investigated so that we can correct and learn as well. Since you've had so many techs I'd like to start off by taking a look at your account. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

New to the Community?

Start Here