K

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Jun 10, 2021 8:38 PM

I need to disable screen saver

I need to disable screen saver

I sleep with the TV on. TV is on all Day and Night. I want to disable Screen Saver FOREVER. Do Not want 5 hour max limit. dont want 5 mins. I want it to be OFF. I dont know WHY this was changed at all. PLEASE COMCAST REMOVE the Screen Saver or At least ADD NEVER to the screen Saver. So people can Change it back to how it was Originally Months ago. This is not hard to do.

Official Employee

• 

317 Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @Kevin_Rowland! I also have my TV on basically 24/7 for ambience and it helps me sleep as well. Currently, however, we do not have the option to disable the screensaver and the 5-hour option is the longest time available. I can absolutely forward your feedback internally for you! Please send me a Message and I can get that done for you.

To send a Message:
1. Click on the Chat Bubble icon in the upper right corner to access our new Peer 2 Peer feature!
2. Search for "Xfinity Support" and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop down list.
3. Type your message in the text area.
4. Press Enter to send!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityKaitlan

The Problem is, It NEVER did it before. It had the option to be disabled. So its NOT THAT HARD TO PUT THAT FEATURE BACK IN. SO DO IT. PUT THE DISABLE FEATURE BACK IN. 

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

4 m ago

we asked for ability to turn off screen saver but instead they added a new 'nap' after some hours in addition to the forced screen saver. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Please, please, please allow us to disable the screen saver! It interferes with preferences I already have set on my tv!

New to the Community?

Start Here