brunman31's profile

Contributor

• 

76 Messages

Wed, Jun 8, 2022 1:20 AM

FETV CH 1095 XRE-03062 Can't watch live, but able to DVR and watch during recording/after recording-Also can view live on Xfinity Stream

July 3, 2022 Update:  FETV CH 1095 is now working correctly as of July 1, 2022.

June 7, 2022 - Problem NOT resolved after Technician visit.  No issues were identified, but technician decided to replace drop from pole. 

June 9, 2022 - Problem NOT resolved after 30 minutes of Phone support by Comcast Level 2 Support.

July 1, 2022 -  Problem RESOLVED - Not aware of any further actions by Comcast after June 9.

X1 BOX: AX013ANM.  Unable to watch FETV (CH 1095); receive XRE-03062.  However can DVR FETV (CH 1095) and watch recording in progress or view after recording has completed.  Channels 1096, 1098 and 1099 that are on same frequency as FETV work fine.  Also able to view FETV live on Xfinity Stream. 

Same exact issue for Government/Educational Programming (CH 1084) which was simply displaying color bars at time of recording. 

All other channels on Limited Basic, Expanded Basic, Digital Preferred Tier Plan appear to be working correctly.

Could this be a mapping issue on my X1 Box since Family Entertainment TV was just added to channel 1095 on May 10, 2022?

Recent tech visit verified all signals are in spec.  What remedies are available to view FETV live on X1 Box?

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

344 Messages

4 m ago

Hi there! Glad you reached out. I would love to take a closer look. 

Please send me a private message with your name and address to get started. 

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here