U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 30, 2021 5:19 PM

DVR

Not very happy with the recent ‘update’ that took more than 10% of my DVR storage away. When I signed up with Xfinity and paid for the DVR service that was for a certain number of hours of storage. As far as I’m concerned XFinity has now breached that agreement. I should be getting a credit every month thru the end of my contract for those hours. There was no customer notification or reason given and it seems like a pretty blatant way for XFinity to charge people extra money to increase DVR storage when in fact they have already paid for that storage. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes people cancel service. You would think with so many options out there now that Xfinity would want to keep their customers happy not take services away that have already been paid for in a totally disingenuous way. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

208 Messages

2 m ago

@user_1befae X1 DVR's have approximately 150 hours of HD programming, and 150 hours of Cloud DVR storage per X1 DVR TV Box. You can view all agreements online here: https://comca.st/3lhsMgL. I want to be sure you have access to this information. 

Official Employee

• 

132 Messages

@user_1befae, I can promise you that we hear you! While it's not something I can tell you we have a fix for right now, it is something that we have heard and we are looking at it. I appreciate your patience while we work out how to fix this for you and anyone else dealing with it. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
LeeSoFL

Contributor

• 

365 Messages

2 m ago

Twenty-one pages and over 9000 words.  I'm gonna need a bigger bowl of cereal.

New to the Community?

Start Here