drmcdona22's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 7, 2020 9:00 AM

Can’t fast forward after an hour on DVR

When recording a show, after an hour, when fast-forwarding and hitting play, it goes back to the point where I started fast forwarding.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

We have this same problem. We switched from DirectTV yesterday and my wife recorded the bachelorette last night. Everything was fine until the second to last commercial break of the show. At 1:36:50 into the show if we fast forwarded slowly it would skip back to right before the commercial break. If we fast forwarded all the way through the commercial break the show would stop and it would ask us if we wanted to delete the recording. I tried this on multiple shows. ABC World News Tonight (30 min show) would do the same thing after we were about 2/3 into it. My wife was absolutely losing her mind. 

Official Employee

• 

328 Messages

6 m ago

Hello, drmcdona22, I'm sorry about the issue involving your DVR and your recording feature. Our team can help! Are you able to send a private message with your name and service address so we can take a closer look and assist?  

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello tstephansen. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. We can help you with this issue as well. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. You can send me a private message by clicking my name (ComcastJoeTru) and then click "Send a private message" and private message me.

New to the Community?

Start Here