hb3's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Wed, Jan 26, 2022 12:42 AM

Closed

Apple tv

Was announced in October there would be Apple TV on X1 Box. Is  there a date yet for it to begin, still waiting.

Accepted Solution

tbill1

Contributor

• 

466 Messages

6 m ago

The Apple + TV App is active on all 5 of my boxes in the Chicago area as of today.

(edited)

Official Solution

XfinityDevin

Official Employee

• 

731 Messages

6 m ago

Hi, everyone! 

It is so awesome to have Apple TV + included on our platform to watch! I know so many of us have been eager to have this option and are excited to start using it right away! We appreciate you all reaching out so that we can offer our support on this.

Apple TV+ will be available for all X-1 and Xfintiy Flex customers and it will be rolled out through March. If it is not yet available, it will be very soon!

I have even better news I would like to share as well. If you are a new customer signing up for Apple TV+ then you will get three months free. If you don’t have a subscription, signing up by April 25th is a great time to qualify for some additional savings.

Thank you so much for your continued patience while we roll this out to everyone and please remember we are here to help if you have any questions along the way 😊. [EDIT: Formatting]

This comment was created from this reply

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

8 m ago

I’m wondering too. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

Will the stream app be available on the Apple Tv is the bigger question 

Official Employee

• 

310 Messages

@user_5b7ab4

It wasn’t long ago that we were asking when or even if the Stream App would be available on Apple devices, period. Now, we can access the Xfinity Stream App on iOS for the iPhone and iPad. We even have an Xfinity Stream App Apple Watch Extension 😀

With that said, I have not heard or seen anything with regard to the Apple TV and tvOS.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

said "Apple TV' into my X1 remote & the screen says "Apple TV + is coming to X1" shows at least it's in the pipeline - hopefully sooner than later

XfinityChe

Official Employee

• 

6.5K Messages

I'm waiting as well! Hopefully soon! :) 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

7 m ago

I keep coming around to, why not provide a definite date for Apple TV+ to go live. Xfinity is not a mom and pop operation. I know it will roll out slow and not show up everywhere at once, but get on with it. This is not a new process and this is supposedly their expertise. I can currently, easily, get to Apple TV+ without Xfinity, but hurry up already......

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@Nashman12South​  I'm like you - I can access Apple TV through the web or smart TV app, but my 93 year old mom - a long time Comcast customer, relies on her voice remote.  Really disappointed in Comcast for their "coming soon" nonsense.  It's been months.  My mom had a 3 month free Apple TV promo but that's probably expired.  

Elaine22

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

6 m ago

The Apple plus tv app is shown on xfinity apps, however, as of today if you click on it it still says coming soon.  What’s up with that?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I try to sign in and it keeps kicking me out. 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Are you still having issues signing in? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having this issue too-try to sign in and keeps going back to sign in or cancel. 

Official Employee

• 

854 Messages

@user_68019c Have you tried the steps listed here: https://comca.st/3v80TeC?

Elaine22

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

6 m ago

Apple TV app finally is up, at least in my area.  I had to scan the QR code in order to finish signing in.  If you can’t scan QR code call Comcast directly and ask them to help you.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here