U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 8:17 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards

Hi, 

I'm a new customer. My account is definitely eligible for Xfinity Rewards, but it's telling me otherwise when I try to activate. Xfinity Rewards was my main motivation for going with Xfinity, so I'm a little disappointed with this. Considering finding a different provider if this isn't resolved.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

7 m ago

Yes. "Your account isn't eligible to join this program"

Official Employee

• 

671 Messages

Hmm. That is strange. I would like to take a deep dive into the account to research this further. In to further assist, would you mind sending over a private messgae with your first/last name and full address? You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your peer to peer ("private") message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

671 Messages

7 m ago

Hi, @user_02451f! Thanks for spending your time today to reach out to XFINITY over our forums page for help with our rewards program. Welcome to the XFINITY family! I am sorry to learn about this experience with trying to activate those rewards and that we have made you feel this way. I am someone who is all about taking advantage of those rewards and benefits so I will do everything in my power to rectify this experience. When joining rewards at https://comca.st/3tVJ8hM. are you getting an error message?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 m ago

I am having the same issue. When I try to sign up for xfinity rewards I get the message that "your account is not eligible." I currently have xfinity tv and internet and meet all the required eligibility specifications. Can you please help? Thanks

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here