U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 30, 2021 2:01 PM

Closed

WHY is your automate system the WORST

I DONT want to sit there and talk to an automated system for over 30 minutes to figure out the right prompts to get to a representative. Its like I HAVE to go through hoops to speak to someone. I don't want to use the chat bot. If I am calling it is because I cannot get my answer online with your tools. You make life so much harder to save a buck. How can I get through your automated system without having to go through hops?

Official Employee

• 

769 Messages

9 m ago

Hey there, I apologize you have had issues getting through the automated system. We are always looking for ways to improve our automated system to provide you with the clearest and direct service! I will ensure your feedback is passed along. We would be happy to assist you through this platform in order to help with lowering your monthly billing rate. 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

I've never encountered such a calculated system for blowing off your customers. Spent an hour trying to actually speak with someone, resolved my issue inside 5 minutes when I finally did. I guess moving forward, I'll use an outside number and pretend it's a sales call. I'm sure I'll get a prompt answer that way. You can change your name, but not your nature I suppose 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here