U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Fri, Jul 16, 2021 5:44 AM

Unable to sign-in

When I visit the website I can log in, when I hit the button to access my network the page attempts to load and then reloads the authentication page wanting me to sign-in again. I am trying to use my home network and it wants me to signin through the app and when I open the app which I have used before and hit sign-in it takes me to the website to sign-in and when I do the page closes and brings me back to the app with the colorful page with the sign-in button and never sign's me in. How would I be able to fix this?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

90 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_70a7e3 thank you so much for contacting our Xfinity Forums team. I understand that you're currently having issues signing into our website and I am happy to offer a helping hand. I have a couple of questions for you to make sure we are on the same page. How are you trying to access the website? Also, have you cleared cookies and cache? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@ComcastJorge I've tried several different browsers to no avail. Tried to do it via mobile browser to no avail and am unable to even do so through the app. I have cleared my cache.

Official Employee

• 

90 Messages

Thank you so much for the quick response and for all of those details. We understand the importance of being able to log in to our website and I assure you we will get to the bottom of this. Have you attempted to access the site in a private or incognito browser mode? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@ComcastJorge yes I have. I do have a screen video from my phone about what's happening. If I can private message you and sent it that may help.

Official Employee

• 

90 Messages

Gotcha! I am glad you've done those few things beforehand so we can isolate the issue. We can certainly take the convo to a private message so we can further dive into finding the solution. To get started please select the "peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page), click the "new message" icon, type/select "Xfinity Support", and then type/send your name with your address.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I don't see the peer to peer  chat at the top of the page.

New to the Community?

Start Here