Ah040409's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 28, 2021 1:00 AM

Please contact us and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help.

I've never been able to see any plans to choose from when I'm signed in, select CHANGE PLAN > SHOP XFINITY SERVICES . I always get redirected to this error screen (been this way for YEARS!): We're sorry.

Please contact us and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help.

What's up with this? Has anyone gotten by this?

Thank you!

Responses

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

2 m ago

Hi, Ah040409. You came to the right place for help! While we understand this is an inconvenience, we would like to offer our support with helping you manage your plan and/or carry out any certain changes you'd like to make. We've been told that for now, the website is working as intended. If you'd like our assistance, please go ahead and send me a PM with your first and last name. We can go from there!

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here