gidgetlola's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Jun 5, 2022 7:09 PM

Closed

new user id and password not working to access email

I just added a new user to my account and when we set up email, the password is invalid

XfinityAnna

Official Employee

• 

698 Messages

4 m ago

Hi @gidgetlola, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the new email address for the new user. I can't imagine the headache this has caused you. First, have you tried a new password? Sometimes passwords can be a little tricky. This link will help you navigate the system to change the password for this specific user https://comca.st/3mjnmRY. Once completed, please try again. We will be on standby!  

(edited)

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 m ago

I have tried 4 new passwords and am very irritated that I cannot speak with someone.

XfinityAnna

Official Employee

• 

698 Messages

It has been a pleasure working with you today @gidgetlola. I am glad we got the stuck email box opened from our end. Your patience and understanding has been much appreciated. If you ever need help again, please don't hesitate to reach out to our community.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
XfinityAnna

Official Employee

• 

698 Messages

4 m ago

Okay gotcha, I appreciate you giving that a try. We certainly don't want to cause any frustration, but just make sure the basics are covered. We would be happy to take a look at the email and investigate the cause. I will need to gather personal information to continue troubleshooting. 

Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different) and service address? To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here