U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 22, 2022 9:59 PM

Having issues signing in

Hello, I just setup an account and started setting up a plan for a move in at a later date. after I completed it I wasnt able to view anything on my account. I have setup the activation link that was sent.

Official Employee

• 

592 Messages

5 months ago

Hey there! It is common to not be able to login or see anything if the account is not active yet but let me get in there and take a look just to make sure all was set up properly! Can you please send a DM to XFINITY SUPPORT with your name and address?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAnthonyT​ How would I go about doing that?

XfinityBrie

Administrator

• 

645 Messages

@user_1cbc60

To send a direct message:

Please only send a direct message when requested by an official employee--sending a chat when not requested may result in the chat being lost given the high volume of chat requests received daily.

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3OBzhq0
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here