MrXtramean's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 12:00 PM

Email account access on a Deleted user email account.

I'm the primary account holder. I had an email account that was deleted.  It was used as backup email for recovery to other sites and I'm unable to edit the other sites because I need to retrieve a code.  I added the old email back into my email Users, but when I created the User I added the email to it that used to be there and it's now asking for verification.  Which I can't do.  I have the old password, but I still can't log into that email account and I'm guessing it's because it was deleted.  

I just need to make the deleted email active again.  I don't care about the emails, I just need it active to other website log in and their recovery process, i.e. Facebook account. And I need to access it to verify it, of course.

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 m ago

Anyone?

When I signed up for Comcast, I was able to have an email address for each "User" , up to 6 email accounts.  My whole family has a Comcast email address and way back when, I set those accounts and passwords up.  When I click on their names udner Users, I can see their email address, but when I created new User, how do I create for them a @comcast.net email ?

Going back to my question.  I had a Comcast email account but that User was deleted.  And I assume that when I deleted that User, I also deleted the email account for that User.  But now I want to set up that same email account.  HOW DO I DO THIS?  There's no option to setup an email for a new user.  HOW????

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 m ago

No help. ?
I added a User to my account & made an email for them, but Comcast never asked me to setup a password for that User. So I can't setup an email for that User w/o a password.
You'd think that there would be, on the Users page when you ADD A USER, a link to SETUP YOUR EMAIL.
At this point, Comcast is trying to verify its own email address that it hasn't given me the opportunity to create a password for. The third party app requires a password to get mail.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

5 m ago

Hi @MrXtramean, check your private message, thanks!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I have this same issue and want COMCAST ti contact me!

Official Employee

• 

217 Messages

Hi there @user_c9102c! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

New to the Community?

Start Here