TreySD's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 16, 2020 7:00 PM

Can't seem to get someone to add my new address in the system

My neighbor already has fiber and we live in the same address but different units. Cant seems to get someone in Xfinity to add my unit to the system where I can finally move my services to my new house.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

To close the loop on this, we were able to add the address with the proper proof of address, which usually include utility bills, property deed, or county evidence of the address, which is most useful in new build scenarios. There were lots of opportunities to streamline the process which involves educating the internal teams interacting with customers, but we're also invested in educating customers with the proper information they need.

For folks inquiring about whether they can recieve Xfinity Services at their address, if you're part of a new build, it takes time for builders to get the addresses loaded into USPS and the county assessor's database, both of which are used as reference points for us on whether we can automatically add the address in our systems. In this case both were not fully there, most likely because things take time to push through government systems. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here