E

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Closed

Cannot Access Account

Hello! I am a new customer, and I am unable to log into my xfinity account to view the status of my order. When I attempt to view my account status on the website I just get a brief message saying there has been a problem on the login page and then redirected to the sign in menu. On the app I get the message "Access not Authorized. you signed in successfully, but you must be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service". I would like to make sure my getting started kit arrives when I requested it and that I have internet access for my job, and am unable to access anything so am wondering if my account is in an error state.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

303 Messages

12 d ago

Hey there, you must first create your Xfinity ID. 

To create your Xfinity ID, go to https://comca.st/33nddxf or click Create an Xfinity ID from any sign-in page.
Verify your account by confirming some account details. You can use either your mobile phone number or Social Security number (SSN), then click Continue.
If you choose to verify by text message, enter the mobile phone number associated with your account, then click Continue.
If you choose to verify by SSN, you must enter the last four digits of the account holder's SSN, date of birth and a phone number associated with the account. Then, click Continue.
Once your account has been verified, you'll have the option to enter your existing, personal email address. You'll have 72 hours to click the link sent to your email. If you don't click the link, your non-Comcast address will no longer be valid. However, you can still log in using the Xfinity ID or your https://comca.st/3qm0mVe email address. You can also add an email address to your account from the Settings tab in My Account.
When you're all set, you'll see a confirmation page with different ways to access your account and My Account and mobile applications. By clicking Continue, you'll either be sent back to the page you initially visited, or automatically logged in to My Account.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

12 d ago

Excellent, thank you very much! I though I followed all the steps, but I must have missed one. I guess I though a login was created an Xfinity ID

Official Employee

• 

303 Messages

No worries, I am happy to have helped! Let me know if you have anymore questions! Enjoy your day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAnthonyT

Hi, I follow the steps above but when I verify my text message it shows that "This information doesn’t match our records." I tried for twice.

Official Employee

• 

54 Messages

Apologies for the bad experience! You can login to the primary login on the Xfinity User ID to manage the primary preferred email and phone. If there are issues with login that would require further investigation you touch base with our security team at the contact information below. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here