Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (37.6K)

Activity
Modem delivery

I have not received my modem; however, it says it was delivered last week when I was not living at my apartment complex as I had listed prior to purchasing it. I have also tracked it and one says it was delivered to a “dock” however there is no dock at my apartment complex and another says it was no

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity Stream

Xfinity Stream quit giving me some of the channels in my package. When I click on some of these channels, there is a Subscribe button instead of a watch button. What is going on? Wife is mad!

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Xfinity Guide Showing Wrong Content

For the past few days, the TV channel guide has been showing the wrong information. For example, FXX says "program info unavailable" when "Archer" was shown just a few hours earlier. And Cartoon Network shows certain shows being only 10 minutes long when that isn't the case. What's going on with the

Question

• Channels and Programming

Denon receiver pairing

I got a new rote today xr15. When I pair it to my Denon avr-1911 receiver it controls the volume but not the power. This was not an issue with my older remote

Question

• X1

Restarting services after seasonal convenience plan

I missed automatic restart due to the my equipment was not connected. How now to initiate restart?

Question

• X1

Disconnection

Hi, Please note o requested discontinue of services on Oct 01 2021 as i moved out from Washington state. I have been charged for services for Oct 2021 and Sept 2021. I have called up your services twice but still they are charging my card. How i can make sure thag services are discontinued.

Question

• Billing

Adding flex to my account

Yes I want to add flex to my account and when I try it says to contact xfinity and when I contact them they send me to a qeb address that says the same thing

Question

• Flex

Audio and video out of sync

Several almost all of our recordings the audio and video are out of sync. Seems to be getting worse.

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Xfinity Stream Website Causes Router to Reboot

Every time I go to xfinity.com/stream/ my router and modem reboot and I lose internet for about 10 minutes. Can someone help me fix it? Do I just need to replace the router/modem? All the lights except power go off on the front of the router. The web page never loads. I can no longer stream TV/DVR

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Ordered on 10/3, order has still not shipping

I ordered my home starter kit on 10/3, I asked that it be shipped to my current address the week before 11/1 as I will be moving on 11/1. I still have not received any shipping information or any indication that the kit has been shipped. Can someone please help me with this?

Question

• Customer Service

Smart Resume not working correctly

For the last week or so on my X1, the Smart Resume feature has started to resume too soon. That is, when a commercial starts and I hit fast forward, the fast forwarding stops somewhere between 30 seconds and 90 seconds before the program starts playing again.  So I'm forced to watch at least o

Question

• X1

Can't get into my app

Keeps saying to upgrade, but there's nothing to upgrade to...

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

On 1200mbps Plan, Only Getting 450mbps

So a couple months ago I upgraded my plan to the 1200mbps plan. I never received those speeds and decided to finally figure it out. At first I was getting 650-700mbps, sometimes up to 750mbps hardwired directly to the gateway. I was using the Xfinity XB7. I bought my own Arris S36 and received the e

Question

• Your Home Network

Chromecast Streaming is Not Working

Streaming to a Chromecast device from the Xfinity Stream website or from the Xfinity Stream app on an Android phone is NOT working. The computer or phone will connect to the Chromecast, the Chromecast will display "Xfinity Stream Ready to cast", but the video never plays.  If you disconnect fr

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

HBO Max issues

I signed up for HBO Max about a month ago. I added it to both of my TVs. Watched it for a few days on both TVs. Noticed that it would not play on my bedroom TV. Now this morning, I went to watch HBO Max in the living room and I’m getting the same error, after watching it yesterday on the same

Question

• X1

Cancel STARZ subscription

I can not figure out how to cancel my STARZ FLEX app subscription

Question

• Flex

Accepted Solution

Webmaster for xfinity

There exists: "xfinity. com" website unfriendly interface with " Internet Essentials" customers". The " hyperlinks" such as "Manage WiFi" result in "Bad Request" error on" My Account" page, the message was "... browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of of a header reques

Question

• Customer Service

App crashes when trying to use Apple Pay to pay bill

I am experiencing an issue where when I try to pay a bill in the mobile app by using Apple Pay, the app tells me the payment must be made on the current day. I check the date for the payment, and it is already set to the current day. If I try to tap the date, the app crashes. I have never experie

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Extremely High Home Data usage

My internet use is somehow said to be going up every month. I use to average 250 gigabytes a month but now I getting warnings that I am at 75% of my 1.2 terabyte limit. I have been with Comcast for over 20 years and I cannot understand how this increase has occurred. I am reading over more complain

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity website won’t let me upgrade or access account

Anytime I try to change anything on my xfinity account the page fails to load. The only thing I can do is access the home page. Cannot click on “my account” cannot upgrade service, nothing. the Mobil app won’t even let me log in

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

New to the Community?

Start Here