Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30.1K)

Activity
Big ten network

I used to have xfinity TV. I dropped it cause I could not get BTN in my area. While 1 mile down the road they can. If I want a specific channel I should be able to get it. Was thinking of going back to xfinity tv but looking at the channel lineup I still can't! WHY? If I want to pay for a channel I

Question

• Channels and Programming

email

Why dont images show in the emails being received? It's very annoying not seeing the pictures. What setting can be changed for that to be fixed?

Question

• Xfinity Home App

Why can't i send an email to myself

I have tried to send a test email to myself from my comcast email to my comcast email to no avail. I have also tried to forward an email from another sender to my comcast email to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question

• Email

How do I update Samsung?

Every time we first turn on the TV, it tells us that Samsung needs an update. It has been doing that for a while now with no problems.  Now we are having trouble with the picture action stopping and then starting.  Also, the picture is ghosting and making people look like they are pixelat

Question

• Non-X1 Service

How to print UPS labels for return equipment

How do I print UPS LABELS for returning old equipment?

Question

• Customer Service

Comcast email spam filtering problem continues

Many forum users have complained about legitimate emails going to the spam/junk folder, and also a much poorer screening of junk mail by Comcast. My wife and I are over 20 year users of Comcast email and have never before seen such a bad level of this problem, which seems to have begun in the las

Question

• Email

Customer loyalty pricing

I have been a customer for over 20 years and my contract is just about up. What can I do to keep my pricing?

Question

• Billing

Email

I am trying to login into an email account for a new user but I keep getting an error code saying mail server access denied

Question

• Email

Can I use xfinity flex on laptop?

can I use Xfinity flex by connecting the box to my laptop? if yes, please tell me how? And how can I use all the apps along

Question

• Flex

Modem connects but will only allow internet for desktop, not routers or laptop

Recently, my internet went down. I got a tech to come but he ultimately had to get maintenance out to do work on the junction box. Since then, my modem can connect to the internet but I can only access the internet by hardwiring my desktop directly to the modem. I've reset my modem connected to m

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

emails missing in searches

Hi, I've noticed for about a week that when I search my emails on my PC, the search results are only a fraction of the actual emails expected.  I tried signing out on all devices, and using a new browser, with no improvement.  I couldn't find any email settings that I thoug

Question

• Email

Screen saver mode

After doing a dance with Xfinity as to why my TV wasn't working I finally replaced the DVR as per their instructions. After the new DVR was plugged in I still could not get cable even after unplugging, plugging, checking doing everything and anything possible to make it reboot. They sent out a serv

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

Lose Internet access multiple times a day for about 10 minutes each time. Affects all devices in house.

For about a month now I've had issues with my service. Multiple times a day, I have issues with all of my devices simultaneously.  Symptoms include: * No connection to Internet.  Sometimes the network icon on my computer screen indicates a connection, but web pages won't load and I get a

Question

• Your Home Network

Comcast app on Sony

It’s been over a year and your app still says Beta, and it isn’t available for Sony TV’s. When is this going to get resolved?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Xfinity stream app not found on Samsung tv

I was told an update recently with the xfinity beta app on Samsung tv. However I was told they Removed the beta portion. I do have a Samsung account and I have created one. This tv is a 2021 QLED brand new tv. I had live tv via the stream beta app on august 7th. As of today august 8th it no longer w

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Outgoing email

Outgoing email will not send

Question

• Email

New service installation

Hello,We moved to a new townhome in late June. The property is new construction & we've been trying for weeks to get service. We've been asked to provide copies of utility bills showing the service address, but still have not had any luck. We were told the property doesnt have the infrstructure

Question

• Customer Service

Apple TV app won’t let me log in

Keep trying to log in using QR code and it says log in again over and over

Question

• X1

Comcast help

TV Sound Bar does not respond to volume button on remote. Tried everything I know and it stills malfunctions.  This is day 2.  Please send an assistant.  THANK YOU.

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Multiple Coax connections to the house

Hello, I have a couple of coax connections from the utility pole to my house with cables snaking everywhere. I assume one is non functional and would like it disconnected, it’s creating an eyesore. Thanks.

Question

• X1

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here