Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (32.1K)

Activity
WiFi Calling Not Working

I brought my iPhone Xs Max from AT&T to Xfinity yesterday. New sim installed, Shows LTE, everything else appears to be working, but the WiFi Calling.

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

The given email address “” is invalid

The above message occurs when trying to send a group email. All of the email addresses in the group are correct and can be sent individually.  A

Question

• Email

Escalated

XB7 Not showing Devices/Unable to Port Forward

Alright, so this is an ongoing issue with xfinity that I have had, about 6 months ago my modem stopped showing my devices in the xfi app as well as on

Question

• Your Home Network

The given E-Mail address "" is invalid.

I am trying to send a email to a group of people as a BCC.  When I hit send I get the following error message:The given E-Mail address "" is invalid. 

Question

• Email

OAdjustment form

Adjustment formWhere do I fill it out or is that all I have to do to fill it out

Question

• X1

RE: Disappearing forum poss

APPLYING FOR LEGAL PERMIT TO PICKET OUTSIDE COMCAST OFFICES IN PERSON: THIS IS LEGA'L NOTICE TO INFORM COMCAST XFINITY THAT THE CUSTOMER D H BUCHER I

Question

• Getting Started

Not receiving email on iPhone

I changed my password yesterday.  Now I receive a message on my iPhone "The mail server "imap.comcast.net" is not responding.  Verify that you have en

Question

• Email

Can I have two addresses in one account while moving?

Hi, I am currently in a contract for internet service with xfinity that expires next year. We are moving in a month or so and I'd like to start a new

Question

• Customer Service

Courtesy Adjustment

I received a notice due to a courtesy adjustment on my bill and I attempted to use the link provided, however, received an error. Website provided was

Question

• Billing

Adjustment form

Adjustment formWhere do I find the adjustment form

Question

• Getting Started

Constant dropping of my 1.25Gbps cable connection

For weeks my internet has been failing over and over. It used to be at hourly-or-so intervals, but then it got worse and was at half-hourly intervals.

Question

• Your Home Network

Phone compatibility

I have a dual-SIM Nokia 6.1 that I wanted to add to our account as a line for my son. It should be able to handle any network but both IMEI numbers a

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

New Constructed Home Install

My Wife and I just purchased a new home and have been there for about a month now. About a month and a half ago I started the process with Comcast in

Question

• Customer Service

My app connects and then goes on and off.

iPhone xfinity steam app isn’t working well connects abd treb stops and goes back ok 

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Comcast unable to resolve MDD and T3 Timeouts causing several outages daily

Hello all, I've been having this issue for the last three months and it has now gotten to the point where our internet drops multiple times per day

Question

• Your Home Network

Response to hacked Xfinity email account is unreasonable and unsatisfactory

One of our email accounts got hacked yesterday and the perpetrator has been phishing from this account, logging into account for which the email addre

Question

• Email

Accessing account

I just signed up for an internet plan and wanted to check to make sure my appointment to get it set up was posted but I can’t log in. My account says

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

replacement remote control

When I notified Comcast/Xfinity that their remote control ceased to function, I explained to agent that it is difficult for me to get out of my second

Question

• X1

Cannot log in on any app or the Xfinity website on my phone or computer

Hello, so the title says it all. I am trying to view my account information and cannot log into xfinity.  On the apps I get sent in a loop, I wi

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Upgraded to X1 TV - Cannot access standard TV guide through wireless box

I recently upgraded and added TV back to my account. The man at the store told me that my apartment was not set up for a normal cable box so I had to

Question

• X1

New to the Community?

Start Here