Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.8K)

Activity
Motorola MB8600- Slow Speed and Strange Downstream Channels

Hello, I recently purchased a Motorola MB8600 modem and activated it through the Xfinity app. My old modem (DOSCIS 3.0) was getting 200+ speeds, but the Motorola only appears to be getting at most 95 Mbps. After searching all over the internet, I was able to compare my downstream channels with wh

Question

• Your Home Network

Stealing

An attorney General needs to look into this theiving organization.

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity wifi billing

I just recently setup service but whenever I go to look at the billing page I receive an error "A rendering error occurred: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toUpperCase')." Sometimes I'll be able to see the page for a split second then it will go to that error and I can't see my billing

Question

• Billing

Twitch broadcasting streaming issue

Hello Xfinity Support, I use your service to stream my gameplay to a stream platform called Twitch. in the past month I have been having an issue where randomly though the stream I would lose all connection to the twitch servers. My internet stays connected it just the connection to Twitch that dro

Question

• Your Home Network

video delay

Something happened recently that is causing a significant delay in the video returning after fast forward or skip forward/back. The audio starts playing (at the new point in time) almost immediately, but there is a 2-3 second delay (where the video is frozen and a static image from before the skip

Question

• X1

1200 mbps internet is producing 31 mbps this morning.

1200 mbps internet is producing 31 mbps download speeds this morning.Cable connection is good.Modem and router have been restarted.Yesterday was 900+ mbps. This service is a joke.

Question

• Your Home Network

my internet is bad

My internet is down. There is a power line down in my back yard

Question

• Customer Service

Customer service lied to get business

I have been with Xfinity for 10 years and when my current contract ends I will leave right away. I called to update my service back in Oct and I confirmed with the representative over the phone at least 3 times that I have my modem, I don’t need one from Xfinity, when I signed and confirmed on the t

Question

• Billing

Overcharged

Hello so  I've been a customer for about 2 years and I'm under the understanding that my monthly bill should be a $167 But I noticed the other day going through all of my statements that  Every bill I have paid has been over $200 some even amounting to up to $900 for one month  It's g

Question

• Customer Service

Cable Wire hanging and blocking carport

[Edited: "Personal Information"] - need cable wire to fix hanging wire

Question

• Customer Service

TVGo are the only channels I can access

I do not have a cable box as it wasn’t working the service was choppy (I tried two different boxes and it was advised I return them since the app worked). Everything was working well and now we are only seeing TV GO channels. I reached out to tech support after restarting the app, signing out and si

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Accepted Solution

MeTV

For whatever reason(s) Xfinity decided to drop MeTV on September 1, 2022. It used to be on channel 302 in the Portland Oregon area (I live in an area where it is impossible to receive OTA (over the air) television programming).  It was supposed to be available on channel 1197 on September 13,

Question

• Channels and Programming

I've gone through 6 people now to try and get my issue fixed

I've gone through at least 6 people now in customer support to figure out my issue, with many promising to fix the issue and the second to last one saying they went ahead and fixed it then. But obviously they lied. I apologize if this sounds rude. I've spent at least 25 hours now trying to get this

Question

• Billing

[Edited]

I can no longer log directly into my xfinity email directly. I comes up with a verfication screen that ask for login info. Wen I give it my email name it won't accept it. It will then display my cell phone # and it comes back with a note "Looks Good" and logs me in. This happened since I upgraded my

Question

• Xfinity Connect App

Xfinity prepaid

I refilled my service a week ago and has still not had any internet connection. I’ve reset the modem and sent a signal and unplugged the boxes and it still doesn’t work. I’ve tried to contact the Xfinity prepaid costumer service and it’s saying my phone number doesn’t show an account.

Question

• Customer Service

Slow speed with MB8611 and 1.2Gbps connection

Hi, I'm pretty sure this has been asked multiple times but I'm kind of clueless on how to proceed. I switched my old MB7621 modem to a new MB8611 since I wanted to increase my speed up to 1.2Gbps which is the current plan I have. Before with the MB7621 I got speeds close to 800 Mbps, after changi

Question

• Your Home Network

Extra charges

So I'm receiving extra charges on my account for no reason. The charges are being retroactively added onto my bill for October even though I've already paid for that month. I've contacted billing and they said they'd fix it. But as I continued my separate conversation with the xfinity support here t

Question

• Billing

Losing internet multiple times per day.

This has been going on for a while, but it hasn't been a big deal until i needed a consistent network connection for work. Now i notice there is persistent disconnection and sometimes for minutes on end.   Here are my logs: What do you think can be causing this?  Than

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity stream app recorded programs not playing

I have the xfinity stream app on my television which is not in my home. I haven’t watched it in over 3 weeks.  On Monday I tried to watched recorded programs and I got the message I can’t watch programs in progress if I’m not connected to my inhome WiFi.   I’ve gotten this message before

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

"Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - T3 time-out errors

Since June, (service was switched to a different node) I have been experiencing T3 time-out errors on a reoccurring basis. As of yesterday, 6 techs have been to my house to troubleshoot. ALL 6 confirmed there were no issues from the tap through to my modem and indicated the issue is “upstream.” Furt

Question

• Your Home Network

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here