Crafty Conversation
Resourceful Response
Expressive

Regular Contributor

• 

433 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 4:00 AM

free with subscription??

Hi, I don't understand what is going on.  I had been watching some shows on demand and when trying to start an episode of general hospital on abc it is saying that it is free with subscription and that a subscription is required and I already have a subscription for abc and had been able to watch abc shows. It's saying it for cbs as well and a few hours ago I was able to watch some of their shows. What is going on here? Can you please fix the problem. Thanks!

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@garryreeves wrote:

Hi, I don't understand what is going on.  I had been watching some shows on demand and when trying to start an episode of general hospital on abc it is saying that it is free with subscription and that a subscription is required and I already have a subscription for abc and had been able to watch abc shows. It's saying it for cbs as well and a few hours ago I was able to watch some of their shows. What is going on here? Can you please fix the problem. Thanks!

Have you tried rebooting your box?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
garryreeves

Regular Contributor

• 

433 Messages

5 m ago

i did do a reboot and it was working after that. 

New to the Community?

Start Here