U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 12, 2021 3:25 PM

Comcast equipment

Is it time for another modem & equipment for the tv.   Some of my devices with disconnect from the internet & when the tv come on, saids no signal for only 3 seconds.  But this just started. 

Responses

ComcastJoey

Official Employee

• 

254 Messages

1 m ago

Hello and Happy Wednesday, ! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs! Going forward, I'm truly sorry to hear about the connection issues you're having with your equipment as I know situations like this can be frustrating to say the least! To confirm, are you by chance using a coax splitter connecting to both your TV box and modem at this time? Thanks again for both your time and patience while we work to resolve this for you today!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@ComcastJoey I have posted in another thread about equipment, and would appreciate if you could take a look. Thanks!

New to the Community?

Start Here