ANSWERED: What is the Xfinity My Account App and how to get it?
You can download the Xfinity My Account app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
Downloading the Xfinity My Account App
Just search online for "Xfinity My Account" or click on the links below:
- Download the Xfinity My Account app for Apple devices
- Download the Xfinity My Account app for Android devices
If you don't have an Apple or Android mobile phone, you can go to Xfinity My Account online.
What Can I Do with the Xfinity My Account App?
Xfinity My Account App Functions
Do any of the following with the Xfinity My Account app:
- See your bill
- Make a payment - specify a payment amount, schedule a date and pay with:
- Credit/debit card - enter information or use your smartphone to take a snapshot
- Bank account
- Manage your billing preferences:
- Store payment methods
- Sign up for Paperless Billing or automatic payments
- See scheduled payments
- Turn on Touch ID for bill details
- Change your display name
- See your account number, address, email addresses, Security PIN and Xfinity Voice number(s).
- See date and time of appointment.
- Reschedule or cancel repair appointments.
- Find Xfinity Store locations in your area and get directions.
See your Xfinity TV, Internet, Voice and Home services:
- See devices and connections status.
- Troubleshoot and restart your devices.
- See your channel lineup or search for a channel.
- Set up your remote control.
- Change your WiFi network name and password for Xfinity Wireless Gateways.
- See Internet Usage Meter (in select markets).
Help & Support:
- Request a call back from an Xfinity representative.
- Search helpful FAQs.
- Find out if there's an outage in your area.