IMXELITE's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Oct 16, 2021 11:57 AM

No dial tone

Hi,

I signed up for triple play less than 30 days ago. When the tech installed my service everything was working fine(phone included). About 10 days after install the phone stopped working. No lights for the phone line are lit on my modem. I've tried all of the troubleshooting tips like restarting the modem and even going through the activation process again with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

99 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @IMXELITE, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your phone service, I know how vital it is to have a working phone line to keep in touch with people and for emergencies. This is not the experience we want you to have with your service, especially when just signing up less than 30 days ago.

You have reached the right team to help get your phone line back up and running for you. Can you send us a private message with your first and last name and address to get started?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinitySean Hi, for some reason I am not able to send a direct message. 

XfinityEva

Official Employee

• 

288 Messages

Are you able to give these steps a try: 

To send the requested information in a private message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3AQEMu0
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person", but don't do that.

Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter or tap the >icon to send it

See https://comca.st/3aPcfKI for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here