Moop's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 8, 2021 9:40 PM

Just had Home phone installed on a linked account but can't access anything online in order to change phone/voice preferences.

Just had Home phone installed on a linked account but can't access anything online in order to change phone/voice preferences.  I want to be able to access call history, change # of rings, etc. 

When I select "Manage Voice" it stays on the account "Overview" page.

When I select the phone icon on the Xfinity Connect page I get what you see in the attached picture.  I set up my voicemail (*99 and prompts) earlier today so maybe there's a delay between setting that up and having online access.  Any thoughts?

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

7 d ago

No suggestions or has anyone else had a similar issue?

Official Employee

• 

345 Messages

7 d ago

Hi, @Moop. Thanks for letting us know about your access issue. It takes up to 48 hours for voice service to provision and if you still have issues we want to take a look. Can you direct message your name and address? 

Make sure you are signed in.
1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon. 2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
2. Hit the compose button to the right of "conversations"
3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 d ago

Posted as requested by support

New to the Community?

Start Here