Harry3667's profile

Contributor

• 

170 Messages

Sun, May 22, 2022 9:06 PM

Back-up battery

We have Comcast Voice, and we have a back-up battery in the modem.  No longer have any need for the back-up battery.....so what to do with it?  Do we return it to you?  If not, how do we dispose of it?

Accepted Solution

Harry3667

Contributor

• 

170 Messages

4 m ago

Sorry to give this a nudge, but is anybody paying attention?  I'd really like an answer to this one.

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

829 Messages

Hello, @Harry3667. Thanks for your great question. We are not able to take the back-up batteries back. We encourage you to recycle them as you would other batteries.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
Harry3667

Contributor

• 

170 Messages

@XfinityRay​  Thank you very much for letting me know.  I wasn't sure whether they had to be returned or not.  We'll dispose of them properly.

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

829 Messages

Awesome, @Harry3667, Thank you for doing that. Are you also wanting to make changes to your plan such as removing the Voice service or just checking for a lower rate? We can look at promotions with you and get your account updated. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here