U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Apr 29, 2022 12:25 AM

how to delete my profile from xfinity community forum

I find it ridiculous that one cannot delete their account if they want to.  So you are saying once signed up you are in forever no matter what.  Perhaps that should have been clarified right up front. Please remove me from any correspondence in the future.

Official Employee

• 

464 Messages

1 m ago

Hello @user_74daef, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our community forums. We dearly apologize for the inconvenience. While the forums username cannot be deleted the notification settings can be managed. 

Please click on your profile icon on the top right of the page and select "Profile Settings".

This page should show the option for "Notifications & Preferences". 

On the Notification Preferences page, you can un-check all settings.

Please note towards the bottom of the page there is a blue box "Save Notification Preferences" that will need to be selected in order to save these settings.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

20 d ago

I completely agree . How can a sophisticated system like Xfinity not provide a way to delete account information? It sounds like a choice not a technical issue. Therefore, since Xfinity likes to claim "customer service" it would be a service to customers to have the "delete" feature. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here