U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 17, 2021 11:19 PM

New Flex Box Troubleshooting

New Flex box won't connect. Talked with support on chat and on the phone. Neither could help. Phone support was going to escalate the matter to some other department that was supposed to call me and never did. There don't seem to be any phone numbers to call technical support. Any way around this without trying to go back around with lower levels of support?

Responses

XfinityJay

Official Employee

• 

141 Messages

2 m ago

Hi there, @user_cc7b73. Thanks for reaching out. You've reached the perfect place for support and I'd be happy to help get your flex box connected.

Can you first do me the favor of initiating a chat by providing your full name and address? To begin a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page. Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. We're looking forward to working with you!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Chat was the first thing I did. Unless you have some higher level of expertise than either the normal chat for phone person does, I am not going through all of that all over again. 

XfinityJay

Official Employee

• 

141 Messages

Rest assured, our corporate team and I are experts in all things Xfinity. I'm confident we can get your box up and running in no time!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
XfinityChad2

Official Employee

• 

142 Messages

2 m ago

Can you describe what your seeing on the Tv screen?  Any error messages?   

if your having trouble connecting to the internet you can try hard wire via Ethernet to see if that helps or if your modem supports wps - press the WPS button on the bottom of your flex box and then on your modem/router. 

New to the Community?

Start Here