U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Oct 3, 2021 8:22 PM

My Flex Box is getting error ENT-22013 and is stuck on the "settings, account, help" page.

I've restarted both the box and modem but its still stuck, the Wi-Fi looks to be connected as well.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

I am having the exact same issue

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Not very impressed by xfinity support right now.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_649a96 Frustrating to say the least….

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same here.  Was trying to watch hbomax and it said my subscription had run out, which it hasn't, works on xfinity site, just not on flex or firetv.

Official Employee

• 

3.2K Messages

Hey, @vb1129! I'm glad you reached out to us here about this issue too. Have you had the chance yet to restart either your flexbox, fireTV or internet gateway to see if that helps? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
XfinityAnna

Official Employee

• 

473 Messages

4 m ago

Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums @user_649a96. I am sorry to hear you have been receiving that error when attempting to use the Flex Box. That error indicates a "software issue". Normally, restarting the box would take care of the problem. I am going to attempt to send the box some signals from my end. I have received your private message and will continue to help in private. We certainly appreciate your loyalty to Comcast. I promise you have reached the right team to help. 

New to the Community?

Start Here