KristiHugz's profile

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

Sat, Sep 4, 2021 3:00 PM

live local channels

Xfinity used to offer a $10 streaming via computer but it did not include live local channels. Now I am told with flex, this option is available but for more money. I am concerned because I have read all of the complaints about local channels NOT being local or pausing or not working at all. I want to order a flex box with Xfinity streaming (including live local channels) so what options do I have? I cannot find anything in the packages (I currently have internet/voice)

KristiHugz

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

5 m ago

So, I just went to get a "FREE" flex box with remote control......it says free, but my bill jumped $15 and when I went to confirm the order (I chose NOT to) it had jumped again from the first jump of $95 to a second jump of $105. So explain to me HOW this is free? My bill is normally $80 plus change.........to $105??? this gets more upsetting........

XfinityEva

Official Employee

• 

326 Messages

Hey @KristiHugz Thank you for stopping by one of our stores and your interest in our streaming service called Xfinity Flex! It is free for the first box, if you added any additional boxes each one would be $5 each. Flex offers you a variety of free content including our very own Peacock Premium but you can also customize it to include Choice TV for and additional amount ($10). I can help take a look at your account for any extra/unwanted charges. To do so please send us a Direct Message (chat icon on the top right of the page) and include your full name and service address please. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here