KristiHugz's profile

New Poster

• 

19 Messages

Thu, Feb 17, 2022 5:44 PM

Is there a basic live tv option with the flex box?

I like to watch fox on occasion (i have peacock, so have NBC.....i have paramount plus, so have CBS.. all streaming platforms) when there is a seahawks game or racing ect. Is there an inexpensive option for adding some live channels?

KristiHugz

New Poster

• 

19 Messages

5分前

Guess not. ok thanks.

Official Employee

• 

379 Messages

Thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums, and thank you so much for your patience while awaiting our response! I understand you would like to look into some options, in terms of a new TV service plan, and I can definitely help! Rest assured; you're with the pros, and our Digital Care Team is here to help, every step of the way!

Can you please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here