iwinyouwin's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Feb 12, 2022 6:13 PM

Closed

How can I get the Free Flex streaming box for my tv

I need the free flex streaming box for my TV. I do not have or want the X1 and when I go to sign up for the flex box all it wants to do is have me download the app. I cannot download the app on my tv so I want the box itself.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

I have upgraded to a smart tv and was able to load the streampix beta app so I do not need the box now

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

734 Messages

Thanks for letting us know you will stream on your Smart TV, @iwinyouwin. I love seeing so many options to access our content! That should work great for you! Please feel free to reach out in the future if you need any assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

333 Messages

6 m ago

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to send me your concerns about needing the Flex box and sorry it didn't work for you on our site but no worries I can help get the flex box to you. Do you have services with us now or are you trying to start brand new services?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here