pkp413's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Feb 7, 2022 10:23 PM

Closed

Flex Device: How to have favorites or customize the list of most frequently used apps?

It is really annoying that Flex does not order app icons based on usage. I have to scroll to find the apps I use. How do I create a favorite apps list or get the app icons appear based on app usage? I will never use many of the icons on the list, and yet, they appear first! Very poor user interface...

Official Employee

• 

278 Messages

6 m ago

Hello! Can you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely 
take a further look at this for you. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity
Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I was just wondering the same thing.  It is annoying that the list on the home screen can't be customized (to my knowledge).  I was hoping that Xfinity would post a useable response below, but unfortunately....it was not so.

Official Employee

• 

260 Messages

Hello @user_a319d0! We don't currently have a function to customize the home screen like you are requesting, but we do always appreciate your feedback. Please let us know here of your desire to allow you to make this change https://comca.st/3pm0zqz. For now, do you use the voice commands to locate the app you wish to use instead of scrolling for them? I find that way much faster for me when I'm wanting to stream an app. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here