U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 6, 2021 2:11 AM

Amazon prime video app do not load after sign in on flex device

Amazon prime video app does not open after sign in. gives the below error message consistently.
Things already tried:
1: Restarted device
2: reset app on flex
3: replaced flex device
4: deregistered flex from amazon devices and registered again
None of the above worked. 
Prime never worked on the flex device for me. I've contacted support. 3 times I got transferred without any resolution. other than the usual copy paste " be assured, you are in safe hands" dialogue, nothing else works with support. prime app works with all other devices, only with flex it is having this issue. there are a lot of similar issues already reported in the forum, all closed without resolution. Request to please look into this issue and provide a solution rather than blaming it on amazon prime. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

79 Messages

3 m ago

Hello @user_1a5564! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your night to leave a post on our community forum! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your flexbox, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance! Below is a link to a support page on how to set up your Prime on your flexbox, please check it out and let me know if that helps! Also, did you reach out to Amazon customer care for support as stated in the message? 

https://comca.st/3hG9Epo

New to the Community?

Start Here